In the coporate world, musculoskeletal disorders order one of the main reasons of sickness absence in the UK. Legally, all employers have a duty of care to protect the health and safety of their employees. However, many companies are now recognising that the health and wellbeing of their workforce is paramount to their productivity and success.
Body2Fit provide an Occupational Health Service that aims to help employers reduce sickness absence by not only providing instant access physiotherapy treatment services but by identifying and implementing preventative measures and providing evidence-based educational workshops.
Benefits of an Occupational Health Physiotherapy Service Include:
- Improved health and wellbeing of workforce
- Reduced sickness absence
- Increased productivity and performance
- Financial savings
Our Range of Services Include:
- Occupational Health Physiotherapy assessment and treatment service – on-site/off site options
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) assessments
- Lighting assessments
- Assistive technology assessments
- Ergonomic assessments
- Functional Capacity assessments
- Manual Handling and DSE training
- Bespoke health promotion training, eg Back Awareness Programmes, Postural Education Seminars
Body2Fit have vast experience in the field of ergonomics and are able to recommend products closely tailored to the individual not just in the office setting but also in industry. Many of our suppliers offer us discounted prices.
Body2Fit also have a wealth of experience in providing Occupational Health services to a wide range of companies/organisations. We recognise that each company will have their own unique requirements in terms of Occupational Health provision and hence offer a flexible approach tailoring services to meet client needs.